We're super excited for our 2nd showing at the Forever Bride Market this Sunday, November 6th followed one week later by Unveiled Minneapolis on the 13th! Here are a few of our top tips to maximize your wedding fair / bridal show experience!
- Print off labels ahead of time with contact info so you don't have to write it out dozens of times for drawings
- Bring a binder to keep things organized with 3 folders to organize fliers and materials you receive
- Not nows
- Come as prepared as possible - have a conversation ahead of time with all the key players and get a sense from them what elements are most important to them and have a general sense of the budget range you're thinking of.
- Take a peek ahead of time at the list of vendors who will be there and make a list of the ones you're most excited to talk to
- Look ahead at parking options and get your bearings so you won't get lost once you get there - although there should also be plenty of signs to direct you.
- Have some songs in mind to request at Rock It Man Entertainment's Booth - we'll be taking requests all day! (Sorry - shameless plug :)
Have fun and be sure to stop by and see us for live entertainment all day!